I am thrilled to have them at the same school, on the same schedule. It's going to be AWESOME for me, and I'm glad they will get to see each other throughout the day. At pickup today, both girls told me they had a great day. Both were bubbly and happy and had lots to share about their day. I'm thrilled! Relieved. Whew. Victory!
Thursday, August 20, 2015
0 First day of school, 2015
Today was a HUGE day in our house! Leighton and Georgia went to school for the first full day (yesterday, we went to pick up school supplies and see our classrooms, but it took only a couple of hours). Both girls were excited this morning, which was a relief. Georgia had been nervous leading up to this week, so I was concerned it was going to be a difficult morning. Not at all! She happily got dressed and ready, and Chad says she got right out of the car and ran off into the school with a smile on her face. Whew!
I am thrilled to have them at the same school, on the same schedule. It's going to be AWESOME for me, and I'm glad they will get to see each other throughout the day. At pickup today, both girls told me they had a great day. Both were bubbly and happy and had lots to share about their day. I'm thrilled! Relieved. Whew. Victory!
I am thrilled to have them at the same school, on the same schedule. It's going to be AWESOME for me, and I'm glad they will get to see each other throughout the day. At pickup today, both girls told me they had a great day. Both were bubbly and happy and had lots to share about their day. I'm thrilled! Relieved. Whew. Victory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment